Just a really short post on how to do lace inspired nail art, as I've had a lot of people asking me how to do this lately.
All you need for this style is:
2 different coloured nail polishes
(you get a better result if they're quite contrasting colours)
A small nail art brush
2 different sized dotting tools
A good top coat
1. Paint a couple of coats of your base colour and let it dry completely.
2. With the small nail art brush, paint a guide line to where you want your lace nail art to sit. Don't wait for it to dry, but move on to the next step straight away.
3. Use your medium sized dotting tool, and follow the guide line with lots of dots on both sides.
4. Once your medium sized dots have dried, use a smaller dotting tool and create little dots inside the medium dots. This is what creates the lace effect.
5. Once dry, apply a layer off top coat, and - Tadaaaa! This is your result.
Let me know how you got on with your lace inspired nail art, and if there are any other nail art tutorials you'd like to see here on Fashion Infatuation.
Some of my previous tutorials can be seen here;